Setting up your Joe'SS account
Here's how to start:
Shortly after you applied for admission, we sent you an email to the address you used when you applied for admission. The subject line was “Missouri University of Science and Technology Username”. This email included your S&T Username and a temporary password. You need to change this temporary password to a permanent one you can remember.
To set up your official S&T "Joe'SS" Account, do the following:
- Go to Joe'SS
- Click Create Your Password
- Go through the registration process and answer the security questions.
- Once your New User Setup is successfully completed, you will be prompted to set up your password.
- To make your data more secure, Missouri S&T uses a two step identification process where a passcode is sent ot an outside email address or phone.
- Enter a password that meets the password requirements
This will allow you to access Joe'SS and do the following:
- Set up your S&T Email account (all official S&T business will be done through your S&T email account)
- Apply for Scholarships (your username and password will work 24 hours after you set them up on Joe'SS)
- View Transfer Credit reports
- Track important academic and financial information
After your arrival at S&T, your Joe'SS account will be used to:
- Login to Missouri S&T lab computers
- Access your university email to get important school updates and email from teachers
- Access Canvas
Activating your S&T email account:
After you establish your Joe'SS permanent password, follow this link to activate your email account.