Priority Application Deadlines
If you are planning to attend Missouri S&T, it's a good idea to submit your application before our priority application deadlines to ensure that you're on the best track for scholarships, financial assistance and registration opportunities.
Semester you wish to start
Priority Application Deadline
Recommended Final Deadline
Please note that the above recommended deadlines pertain to Missouri S&T’s application process and do not relate to the immigration process. We highly recommend that you plan ahead before applying to Missouri S&T and take into account the immigration process and visa appointment wait times. Submitting your application to Missouri S&T as early as possible is highly recommended.
- Complete the online application, which will take you through several screens. Note that once you start filling out the application, you can save it at any time and return to it later. Follow the instructions on each screen and note the following:
- First-time applicants will need to create an account. When you submit your name and email, you will receive a temporary PIN/password sent to your email. Next, you activate your account and change your password. Note your email and password you entered for your account, as you will use this to log into the application portal to complete your application or check your status.
- Start a new application and select the following:
- Application type: Undergraduate Application
- Application category: First-Time College Student
- Degree level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Area of Study: Select the major you wish to pursue. Please select a specific area of study – do not select Undecided or Undecided Engineering, since upon admission your specific degree program will need to be listed on your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Enter personal background information, including:
- Your permanent and mailing addresses: note that as an international student, your permanent address should be your address in your home country.
- Citizenship information – enter your citizenship and specify which type of visa you will request (F-1, for which you will receive an I-20; J-1, for which you will receive a DS-2019).
- On the Test Scores screen, choose Add Test and enter information for the specific tests you have taken (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, ACT, SAT).
- An admission decision can be made based on unofficial transcripts. Students can upload transcripts through their Application Status Page. Transcripts must be received from all secondary schools you have attended that show courses taken, grades earned, rank in class, grade point average and class of division earned, if applicable.
- On the Personal Statement screen, you may optionally submit a statement of 500 words or less, discussing a topic you wish the admissions committee to review. This statement may include your educational goals, discussion of personal circumstances, and so on.
- The final screen, Review, will list any errors with your application (for example, if required information is missing). Once your application is complete, choose Submit Application.
- We accept unofficial transcripts and test scores during the application process. Your official transcripts and test scores will be required after an offer of admission is made.
- If available, request ACT or SAT scores be sent directly to Missouri S&T. Missouri S&T’s codes are as follows: ACT – 2398; SAT – 6876.
- Official transcripts must be sent after admission. Please note the following:
- Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to Missouri S&T and must bear the institution’s seal and appropriate signature. Transcripts may be sent electronically to email@example.com or by mail to Office of Admissions, 205 Centennial Hall, 300 W. 12th Street, Rolla, MO 65409-1060 USA.
- Transcripts must show your most recent semester of completed coursework.
- If you are currently enrolled, Missouri S&T will request a final transcript upon completion of your semester.
- Please note that we only accept evaluations for U.S. equivalency. We do not accept Canadian equivalency evaluations.
- If you have questions about your transcripts, please contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have submitted your online application, you can check the status of your application at any time. To do so, enter the email address and password you gave us on your application for admission.
Lastly, please note that while your admission application will be processed without financial documents, in order to be issued immigration documents students must submit a statement verifying ability to provide financial support, such as a financial statement made by the sponsor or bank, indicating source and amount of funds available. More information will be provided upon admission to Missouri S&T.