Get a feel for what the Missouri S&T campus is like. See classrooms, residential areas, campus landmarks and more. Take a virtual tour or schedule a visit in person.
Missouri S&T is located in beautiful Rolla, MO. Rolla resides just off of interstate 44, between Springfield and St. Louis, Missouri. Our address is Missouri S&T, Rolla MO 65409. See our campus map for more information.
We welcome visitors throughout the year, but encourage you to schedule a visit during the week and over a period when school is in session. This will allow you to get the most authentic feel for our campus life and the best access to meeting faculty and touring facilities. Open House or Discover Day events offer convenience of timing and excellent access to current students, faculty, and campus life.
If you are unable to attend an Open House or Discover Day, then you can schedule a Daily Visit. We tailor your Daily Visit to your requests Monday through Friday. Saturday Daily Visits are available by appointment without academic department or faculty meetings. We hope you will join us on a Daily Visit or attend one of our special events to really explore S&T.
- Tell us your planned major or other interest (up to three) so we can schedule time with appropriate academic departments.
- Enjoy a meal at one of our campus dining facilities, made-to-order cafes or coffee shops. If you have friends on campus, invite them to join you for lunch between classes.
- Stay overnight and catch a sporting event or attend a play or concert. Maybe spend the weekend enjoying the Ozarks on a camping, fishing or floating trip with your family.
- Talk to our student ambassadors. Not only are they experts on campus life - they've lived it!
- If you're involved in a particular sport, ask to meet with the coach. You might want to bring a resume or tape with you to show off your talents.
- Bring your camera and take pictures! When you're sorting through your college options, pictures can be useful for organizing your information and jogging your memory.
- Allow enough time. A full day is ideal.
- Dress like a college student. Be prepared for the weather and for a bit of walking.
The community around campus will be a major part of your life at Missouri S&T. The campus is very self-sufficient as far as student support goes, but we've yet to meet a student who doesn't crave a movie, night at the bowling alley or an off-campus restaurant from time to time.
Rolla's historic downtown district borders campus, so a short walk down Pine Street will lead you to interesting shops and restaurants offering everything from pizza to sushi. Rolla's Ber Juan Park features hiking trails, tennis courts, a skate park and The Centre, a 63,000 square-foot recreation complex with fitness facilities. We invite you to come and explore!
Individuals with sight, hearing, or mobility impairments who plan to visit campus should contact the Office of Equity and Title IX at 573-341-6314 prior to a scheduled visit in order for the university to provide reasonable accommodations.
Please note: Missouri S&T is a tobacco free campus. Neither smoking nor smoke-free tobacco are allowed.