Solar Architecture and Green Engineering
May 31 - June 4, 2020
Want to save the planet? Love to design?
At this camp, you'll get a behind the scenes look at designing solar homes, tour S&T's Solar and Eco villages and explore the university's geothermal systems. Activities include design projects, presentations and a community solar charette!
- Registration Details
- Camp Activities
- Transportation Policy
- Campus Cancellation Policy
Dates: May 31 - June 4, 2020
Eligibility: Rising high school 10th and 11th graders fall 2020
- Resident Registration Fee: $650, which includes housing in residence halls, meals, and all course materials.
- Commuter Registration Fee: $600, which includes lunches, dinners, and all course materials.
Solar Architecture and Green Engineering campers will spend their time enjoying a variety of hands-on activities designed to enhance understanding of the impact water has on life. Activities include the following:
- Exploration of S&T's Solar and Eco Villages
- Discover Alternative Energy Sources Around Campus
- Help Create and Compete in S&T's First "Green SAGE" Town
- Learn and Practice Green Architectural Engineering
Participants must provide their own transportation to and from Missouri S&T. USA Express provides shuttle service from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport to campus. The shuttle service schedule is available online, or you can call toll free at 1-800-872-9399.
Campus Cancellation Policy
Missouri S&T reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of insufficient registrations, severe weather or natural disaster. In the event of cancellation, registrants will be notified immediately via email and phone, and all fees will be returned in full.
Are you ready for your next adventure?
For more information, contact Professional and Continuing Education