About Housing

Permanent Housing

Graduate students have a variety of housing options available at Missouri S&T. Graduate students are not required to live on campus, but can apply to live in the residence halls using the Graduate Student Application.

Please note Missouri S&T does not offer graduate-only housing or family housing.

If you choose to live off campus, you may wish to begin your search online and communicate with one or more of the real estate companies in Rolla who offer rental properties. Below are links to some of the those companies:

Missouri S&T Student Affairs maintains current listings of available student housing and people looking for roommates. You can also check out rental listings in classified ads on RollaNet.