Missouri S&T welcomes groups of all ages to visit our campus. Over 1,000 students come to campus each year as part of a class field trip or group visit. There is no better way to get your students excited about the many majors we offer, including our flagship engineering, science, math and technology majors, than to visit one of America's premier technological research universities!
Planning your visit
- The group visit program is designed for students who are in 8th-12th grade. If you have younger students, please contact John Cook regarding other visit options.
- All groups will have the opportunity to take a campus tour and spend a brief amount of time with an Admissions Counselor to learn about special opportunities here at Missouri S&T. One optional departmental tour can be arranged as part of the visit.
- Group visits are hosted Tuesday, Wedneday and Thursday throughout the year. Due to special events or other campus activities, some dates may not be available. Available dates and times are listed below and are subject to change.
- Please allow at least a minimum of 1 1/2 hours on campus for a group visit. Group visits start at 10:00AM and 1:00PM.
- All group visits must have a parent/teacher chaperone for every 15 students.
- Please complete a request at least two months prior to the date your group would like to visit so we can ensure your students the best experience. All requests are on a first come first serve basis with available dates and time.
- As a technological research university, our faculty and students are very busy in class and working with research and design projects. We will do our best but may not be able to accommodate all requests for group visits.
- If you have a group of students that would really like to visit campus but can't find the time to come to Rolla, encourage them to explore our summer camps opportunities.
Check out available dates and submit a request Here