Nuclear Engineering Camp
June 3-8, 2018
If you are interested in nuclear engineering, this one-week summer program will introduce you to the fascinating world of nuclear power and the outstanding opportunities in nuclear engineering.
- Registration Details
- Camp Details
- Transportation Policy
- Campus Cancellation Policy
Date: June 3-8, 2018
Eligibility: For rising 11th , 12th graders and graduating seniors
Registration Fee: TBA (includes room and board)
Registration Deadline: One week before camp begins.
Capacity: Space is limited to 40 students (if the camp is full you can request to be placed on a waiting list).
1. Complete the online registration form for Nuclear Engineering Camp (form is not available at this time)
2. Mail all registration information :
- Copy of high school transcript
- Copy of health insurance card
- Registration fee: TBA. Make checks payable to Missouri S&T Nuclear Engineering.
- 1x1 photograph (for identification purposes)
Mail to :
Stephen Casey, Nuclear Engineering Department
222 Fulton Hall
301 W 14th Street
Rolla, Missouri 65409
*Notice: Your registration will be finalized when all items are received by our office
Registration Cancellation Policy
Persons wishing to cancel their registration must do so one week (7 full days) prior to the first day of their chosen program. No refunds will be made after this date.
- Natural Radioactivity
- Nuclear Forensics
- Reactor Operations
- Missouri S&T's Research & Training Reactor
- Ameren UE's Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Participants must provide their own transportation to and from Missouri S&T. USA Express provides shuttle service from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport to campus. The shuttle service schedule is available online, or you can call toll free at 1-800-872-9399.
Campus Cancellation Policy
Missouri S&T reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of insufficient registrations, severe weather or natural disaster. In the event of cancellation, registrants will be notified immediately via email and phone, and all fees will be returned in full.
Are you ready for your next adventure?
For more information, contact Stephen Casey,
office support assistant of Nuclear Engineering Department