June 17-21, 2018
Campers who love working with computers and digital technologies will learn about information visualization and big data, compete in an AI challenge, build and program robots, and so much more!
Missouri S&T's High Tech Advantage
Missouri S&T, Missouri's premier technological university, boasts the nation's second-oldest accredited Computer Science program, an innovative IST program and terrific Computer and Electrical Engineering departments. CyberMiner Camp is a perfect way to explore these majors, learn about Missouri S&T and college life, AND make new friends who share your interests!
- Registration Details
- Camp Activities
- Transportation Policy
- Campus Cancellation Policy
Date: June 17-21, 2018
Eligibility: Rising 11th and 12th graders in fall of 2018
Capacity: Space is limited to 60 students.
- Resident Registration Fee: TBA. Participants check in on Sunday and can be picked up on Thursday. Fee includes room and board, all meals and activities.
- Commuter Registration Fee: TBA. Commute to campus every day and return home following evening activities. Fee includes all meals and activities.
Registration Deadline: One week before camp begins.
Register Here: REGISTRATION OPENS IN FEBRUARY 2018
Resgistration cancellation Policy
Persons wishing to cancel their registration must do so one week (7 full days) prior to the first day of their chosen program. No refunds will be made after this date.
CyberMiner campers will enjoy hands-on computing in a variety of fields, including the following:
- Computer Engineering—designed to prepare engineers to work in the abstract world of software design and engineering and in the physical world where designs are often compromises between many opposing factors.
- Computer Science—a dynamic field that includes development of algorithms (techniques for solving problems with computers), software development, and hardware/software implementations.
- Information Science and Technology—an innovative program that integrates information technology with business administration and management systems.
Participants must provide their own transportation to and from Missouri S&T. USA Express provides shuttle service from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport to campus. The shuttle service schedule is available online, or you can call toll free at 1-800-872-9399.
Campus Cancellation Policy
Missouri S&T reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of insufficient registrations, severe weather or natural disaster. In the event of cancellation, registrants will be notified immediately via email and phone, and all fees will be returned in full.
Are you ready for your next adventure?
For more information, contact Professional and Continuing Education